Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, Bryatt!!!


Today is Bryatt's 7th birthday! I can't believe it~ I have been a mom for 7 yrs! My sister, Megan is flying in today with her little guy and we are going to have some fun celebrating tonight! 10 things I love about Bryatt are:
1. He is such a great helper with his 3 younger brothers!
2. He has developed a love of reading!
3. He is such a good organizer, just like his dad!
4. He tries everything, even if he doesn't know if he will like it or not.
5. He loves doing things with his dad, like fixing or building things.
6. He does really well in school and loves to learn.
7. His red hair!
8. He is a great cleaner!
9. His smiles!!
10. The questions he asks and the conversations we have now that he is older!
Happy Birthday, Bryatt!! We love you so much!!

10 comments:

The Montgomerys said...

Wow that's crazy. In my journal I found the visitor name tag when bryatt was born. We weren't even married yet. Time goes so fast. Happy birthday Bryatt.

Cathy C. said...

Wow! I can't believe that little cute baby is already seven years old!!! I love your blog you guys; it really takes me back to those days in Phoenix when I'd look forward to the Stoker family visits at work. And look how far you've come. Your family is adorable. Thanks for sharing,
Cathy (Exline) Czerkie

Suzanne Maughan said...

wow! 7 yrs old!!! Happy Birthday, Bryatt! :)

The Haslam Family said...

You've had a birthday shout harray we want to sing to you today one year older and wiser too HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! Love you Bryatt. Hope you had a fun 7th birthday. Your getting so old. (:

Meg and Russ said...

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! We had so much fun in Texas! Thank you so much for all you did for us. It was so fun talking and playing with the boys! Jaxon and I miss you and are so glad we got to come visit. Thanks again for everything.
We love you,
Meg, Russ, and Jax

alicia said...

How exciting! I can't believe he is already 7. I guess that makes next year pretty exciting to look forward too.

Tim and Shay said...

Time Flys!!!

Dawn said...

Hope on over to my blog...you have been tagged!

Dawn said...

Hop on over...not hope...lol!

Anonymous said...

WOW! He is old. What a cutie pie. Next year it's time to get baptized. How exciting!