Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guest Bedroom

This is where anyone who visits will stay. It is the only bedroom on the first floor. It is really nice with wood floors and a queen size (I think) bed. There is also a big desk already set up for a computer. Most likely, we will put our computer in there. We are still deciding. So, anyone up for visiting?!




8 comments:

Dawn said...

I love all the pics! Thanks for taking the time to post them...I know you guys are just getting settled. I have to say I really miss you guys! It is weird not seeing you and the kids everyday! Our electricity has been going on and off a lot...so I told Mike last night that I wanted to buy your house becuase for some reason it stops at Tiffany's house...LOL!
Glad to hear you guys are doing great! Keep in touch! And give those cute little boys a hug and kiss for me!

Tiffany said...

Looks great! I would love to come visit and stay in that guest room! :)

It is awfully quiet next door! Hope you have good neighbors in China. You've been there a whole month already, I can't believe it! Take care!

Gardner Family said...

Your house looks beautiful. We'll come stay! Do you think all 7 of us will fit? :)

Can't wait to see pics of the school, park, stores, everything!!!

Gardner Family said...

I forgot to ask-- do you have a ward nearby? What 's it like? I went to church with my sis in Germany and it was definitely different.

Jennifer said...

I love your house! I would come stay with you...but let's face it...that'll never happen! I just really like the way your place is decorated!

Pam Curtis said...

I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your home also. It was more modern looking than I expected. I would love to come visit China and stay in your guest room also. It sounds like you are all doing well there.

Anonymous said...

Amber -- I had to check out all your blog stuff as soon as I got your info! You've got a great place! It is so neat to see how same / different things are. Luc will want to stay with Caysen if he comes to visit, hee, hee - but your guest room is fabulous. Hugs to you all :)

Tim and Shay said...

Oh, ME, ME! I want to come visit. Now I just need the money. (It's always about the money, isn't it? :o)) Really, I have 3 vacations planned before the baby is born in July. I don't think I could squeese in another. How long will you be there in China? Maybe next year.