Friday, July 10, 2009

Bryatt's 8th Birthday!

Bryatt turned 8 yrs old today! He started his birthday off with a phone call from Dad (Scott) in China. He was excited to talk to him! After, I took him, Caysen and Dyllan to Chick Fil A for lunch, which ended up being free because we wore a cow headband for Cow Appreciation Day. Score! Then, we opened presents at Grandma Elliott's, where we are staying. Finally, he and Caysen are spending the night at Uncle Lloyd's, Aunt Joni's and cousin Myka's house. I hope he had a great birthday! I love this boy....I can't believe it has been 8 yrs since Scott and I became parents. What a wild ride it has been, but so much fun! We love you, Bryatt!

2 comments:

Tim and Shay said...

WOW! They grow so fast don't they! Happy 8th birthday to bryatt. Is he getting baptized in AZ?

Jennifer said...

Miss your blogging! I was so glad to get your Christmas card! I LOVE the pictures on it....the one of the famly was my favorite! I need to get a big picture frame like that for picture taking! Hope things are going good!