Friday, February 26, 2010

Back at Last!!

So I know it has been forever since I posted. I am not going to try and catch up on everything. We had a great Christmas break with trips to Malaysia and Hainan Island, China. We just got back from a trip to Thailand, where we enjoyed lots of sun. I hope to blog at least once a week from now on! Love you all!

4 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

it is about time you started blogging. you actually have interesting stuff going on to blog about. I want to see pictures of caysen's stitches.

Gardner Family said...

You are the ones with the exciting life. Please blog!

Tiffany said...

Hey girl, you are back on your blog again! Every once in awhile I check on here....just in case I'm missing something!:) You must be looking forward to getting back to the U.S. for a little bit this summer. Let me know if you want to come to Houston for a few days, it would be really fun. We miss you guys! Mike and I and the kids still refer to the house next door as "the Stoker's House." It will always be your house to us!