Friday, June 20, 2008

Erick- One Month!!

I can't believe that Erick is already one month old! It has gone by so fast! Here are some recent pics of him.



8 comments:

cramerfamily said...

Wow your family pictures are so cute and I think your last two kids actually look more like you. Your boys are so adorable. Hey how do you do those cool backgrounds on your blog. Hope the baby is treating you well. I still can't get my tub of a 4 month old to sleep all the way through the night!
Rosalyn

Jennifer said...

That baby is so cute! Oh, and I LOVE Caysens glasses!!!! So glad you have a blog now! We can keep in touch better!

Amy O'Neill said...

Aww! He is so cute! I still can't believe you have 4 boys! wow!

Tai & Jamie said...

Wow, what a good looking kid! We will be going to San Antonio July 23 to 26th. A week later than originally planned. I will call you later,

Dawn said...

I have to say Amber...I think Erick looks like you! Especailly in these pics!

Horne Family said...

Hey Stokers! Cute family! My sister talked me into getting a blog....yay! Hope all is well with you guys.
Heather

Tim and Shay said...

Oh, so cute!

alicia said...

What a sweetheart! He's just so handsome! Congrats!!!