Friday, June 27, 2008

Swimming.....

Here are the boys in their swimming suits before heading off to their swimming lessons. They have lessons three times a week for 2 week sessions. We are in the middle of the second session right now, and might do one more. I will post more pics of them actually at the swimming pool soon!




7 comments:

Dawn said...

How cute!

I see Dyllan is standing up...does that mean he is walking...LOL! Here comes trouble!

Meg and Russ said...

My little Dyllan is soooo adorable. I love his pictures so much I think he reminds me a lot of Jaxon! All of my little nephews are so cute! :) See you soon. Hope you're ready...

Amy O'Neill said...

We are doing lessons too, I love it... breaks up the day and gives the kids something to do! It is so hot here!

Horne Family said...

What cute boys! I wanna go swimming! Its sooo hot here! Ha ha. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope all is well.
Heather

Brittney Smith said...

So cute! I cant believe how much your boys look like little Stoker boys!

Unknown said...

Cute Family! The boys are getting so big and the baby is adorable.

alicia said...

So fun for the boys to have swim lessons. Looks like you guys are doing great! How wonderful!