Well, we got tired of sweating in our very humid house, so we took the kids to Austin. It was our first time to our state's capitol and ended up being a great little trip! We stopped in a town called Brenham on the way there and back to let the kids play at a park. This town is where they make Blue Bell Ice Cream. While we were continuing in the car to Austin, I checked for my cell phone and discovered I had left it sitting on the table in the park in Brenham. I kept calling it and finally a guy answered and said he would drop it in the mail for me! Hopefully, he does. I haven't received it yet. Anyway, in Austin we went to the state capitol building. This picture is looking up to the ceiling. There is a big star with TEXAS all around it.
Looking up
Looking down This cannon is on the front lawn of the state capitol building.
This is a cool fence that surrounds the capitol. It has lots of stars on it.
Looking up
This is a cool fence that surrounds the capitol. It has lots of stars on it.










No comments:
Post a Comment