All right, so now I am finally caught up on pictures I wanted to post from the last few months. Sorry for the novel!! On to other good news, Scott's sister (my sister in law) Becky called yesterday and she is engaged! The lucky guy is Tyler Allen and they have been inseparable for the last few months! We met him at Thanksgiving and saw him again at Christmas and he is a really nice guy! Welcome to the family, Tyler and may you both be very happy! Congrats again and we love you!! (Not the best picture, I know, Becky, but this is all I had to work with!! :) )
5 comments:
Your boys are so cute, maybe because we are partial to red hair... sounds like you guys are keeping busy, keep in touch!
I LOVE your house in China! It looks SO nice!
What was the big news??? I was thinking that maybe you were expecting again???
Congrats Becky! That is so exciting for them! When are they getting married? Anyways, your family is so cute and i found your blog thru my hairdress Lisa McKeown. Our family blog is private but send me an email to chambersgirl@hotmail.com and i'll send you an invite. How's china?
Yeah for Becky!! I am so happy for her!
Hay, I know it is sad, but I am just now getting this blog thing. I think your house in china looks really good, and did that tv come with it. I also noticed that I dont have your email address so if you could email me at stokerjenny@hotmail.com, so that i can get it, that would be great.
Post a Comment