Here are some pictures of where we will be living in China. This is a little area right at the top of the stairs.

This is our family room.

This is our eating/dining room area.

This is the garden right outside of our back door.

This is the living room. The two couches back up to each for the living and family rooms.
8 comments:
It looks really pretty. You will certainly be having some adventures and I look forward to reading them. I'll miss you guys though. Scott has been the most regular home teacher we have ever had.
HEY!!! So are you going to change your e-mail to the China-Stokers??? Wow!! That is crazy! But how fun, and what an experience!!! For you and the boys!!! Your home looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Keep in touch!
Oh, it looks fabulous! I didn't realize how pretty it was. I thought you'd be living in some weirdo house with dirt floors and palm tree branches for a roof :) Not really, but it looks like a normal house. Its cute! The city looks super fun. You guys are always gonna have cool things to see and explore. Now after seeing the cool pictures it makes me want to come visit. You guys are wonderful! We love you :) Ok see if you can get Scotts company to hire me as your in-home teacher and Russell as your in-home security officer and we'll come live by you... :)
Amber,
Looks pretty awesome. I bet the boys are getting excited, let us know how everything goes. Talk to ya later.
Love,
Holly Lyles
That house does look beautiful. Good luck getting everything ready to go! Can't wait to hear about your adventures (and see lots of pictures!)
The house looks nice. I love the rod iron. It will be a change though. I hope everything has come back good and you guys get cleared soon. We love you and miss you guys!!
dude! nice house.
you guys are big pimpin.
i love you guys. good luck!
Your China house looks so nice! How is everything now? Have you sold your house here? We miss you.
Post a Comment