Another assignment he had was to build a 3-D model of a Viking ship. Again, I asked Scott to help him. Scott is more creative than I am! They decided to make it out of toothpicks. Here are Scott and Bryatt with the finished product!Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Bryatt, the Viking!
Bryatt's class studied the Vikings in school and had the assignment of making their own helmets and swords for a mock battle. This is the finished product! Scott helped Bryatt make the helmet out of a metal strainer from IKEA and lots of tin foil and masking tape. The sword was cut out of cardboard and covered with tin foil. Doesn't he look great!
Another assignment he had was to build a 3-D model of a Viking ship. Again, I asked Scott to help him. Scott is more creative than I am! They decided to make it out of toothpicks. Here are Scott and Bryatt with the finished product!
Another assignment he had was to build a 3-D model of a Viking ship. Again, I asked Scott to help him. Scott is more creative than I am! They decided to make it out of toothpicks. Here are Scott and Bryatt with the finished product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Those projects are great! It's so good to see Mr. Bryatt doing a wonderful job over there. I'm so proud of him. I can't believe how much the boys have grown and changed. Miss you guys! Hope you are doing well! Hugs!
Post a Comment